• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Has Anyone OC'ed in Potomac Mills Mall

marine2000

imported post

Has anyone ever OC'ed out to the Potomac Mill Mall ??????

I am looking forward to going there tonight and will def. post afterwards...!!!!

Any suggestions.??

nova

imported post

In the mall information pamphletsit says firearms are prohibited.

Edit:

VCDL comes through for us again!

http://www.vcdl.org/static/gue.html#Potomac%20Mills%20Mall

PM1.jpg

PM2.jpg

eyesopened

imported post

Even the signs say all they'll do is ask you to leave. If you refuse, then trespassing charge is in your future.

"Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
F*ckin' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign"

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

eyesopened wrote:
Even the signs say all they'll do is ask you to leave. If you refuse, then trespassing charge is in your future.

"Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
F*ckin' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign"
That' all they can do (ask you to leave). They have no power in law so they cannot arrest or detain you. They can, however, summon a police officer.