• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kids & Guns

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't think they would like what I or my brother would have done at 8 years old. My dad had us both trained to pick it up, clear it and make sure it didn't belong to anyone in our family. My dad never hid the guns from us as kids and we never played with them, but we knew how to make sure they were safe if they were left somewhere.

luxin

imported post

The worst part of this "experiment" was the fact that the cameras were not hidden at all. They were, at most 30ft away and several of the kids saw one of the two at some point staring down on them. How's that for "Hidden Camera."