Thread: Recent Showcase Cinema postings

Post imported post

I had thought it was ironic that our major cinemas in Cincinnati had remained unposted since our CHL law passed in '04. But within the past few months two main theaters have posted! The one in Springdale and the one in Western Hills.

Has anyone heard anything about what caused this? I contemplated OC'ing in one before they were posted, but never felt the need over CC considering thelikelihood of the "for the kids" mentality coming into play from management (which many antis have).

Now I know of only one major theater in the Cincinnati area that isn't posted: the Rave in West Chester. It happens to be the nicest one anyway, in my opinion, so that's a nice coincidence.

Are the Showcase Cinemas in other areas of Ohio posted? I'm wondering if it's a recent corporate policy they enacted. If so, maybe if enough of us write, they will change it back.

Post imported post

The Showcase Cinema multiplex in central Cincy, along the Norwood Lateral, has closed up shop. Hope this starts a natiionwide trend. Can't help you with which theatres are/aren't posted, I live a mile from the defunct Showcase and had been there maybe twice since it opened several years ago. Obviously I find other ways to spend/waste my money.