Thread: Anyone OC in the Tri-Cities?

Post imported post

I know Dave the Welder had a good experience at Schucks in Kennewick. Anyone else?

Post imported post

I OC everywhere in the Tri-Cities as does one of my friends, Wes (Trainer62). In fact I OCed at Sportsmans Warehouse yesterday and all over Kennewick today on my motorcycle:what:, including Sportsmans Warehouse again. Also, I talked with a manage at the Sportsmans in Kennewick about hosting the gun rights pamphlets and said that they'd love to. I'm going to get them in there next week and I'll be sure to post a picture of them in the store.

Post imported post

I OCed a while there late last year or early this year... I forget. There was a TON of snow falling anyway.

I mainly stuck around Kennewick, the only places I remembered going was some buffet in Kenn. like... "Grandmas" or something... I forget the name. I also spent a lot of time in the lobby at Guesthouse Inn in Kenn. The only one who said anything the entire time was my mother who does not like the concept of open carry.

Post imported post

Crackajack wrote:
    I OCed a while there late last year or early this year... I forget. There was a TON of snow falling anyway.

I mainly stuck around Kennewick, the only places I remembered going was some buffet in Kenn. like... "Grandmas" or something... I forget the name. I also spent a lot of time in the lobby at Guesthouse Inn in Kenn. The only one who said anything the entire time was my mother who does not like the concept of open carry.
    Once you reach 18, you don't have to do what mommy says anymore.

Post imported post

My grandmother was like that. She used to have a fit whenever I left the house with a rifle in my gun rack of my truck. I can't even imagine what she'd be like if I left the house with a pistol on my hip but I bet it'd be loud and never ending.