• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone OC in the Tri-Cities?

Dave The Welder

imported post

I OC everywhere in the Tri-Cities as does one of my friends, Wes (Trainer62). In fact I OCed at Sportsmans Warehouse yesterday and all over Kennewick today on my motorcycle:what:, including Sportsmans Warehouse again. Also, I talked with a manage at the Sportsmans in Kennewick about hosting the gun rights pamphlets and said that they'd love to. I'm going to get them in there next week and I'll be sure to post a picture of them in the store.

Crackajack

imported post

I OCed a while there late last year or early this year... I forget. There was a TON of snow falling anyway.

I mainly stuck around Kennewick, the only places I remembered going was some buffet in Kenn. like... "Grandmas" or something... I forget the name. I also spent a lot of time in the lobby at Guesthouse Inn in Kenn. The only one who said anything the entire time was my mother who does not like the concept of open carry.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Crackajack wrote:
I OCed a while there late last year or early this year... I forget. There was a TON of snow falling anyway.

I mainly stuck around Kennewick, the only places I remembered going was some buffet in Kenn. like... "Grandmas" or something... I forget the name. I also spent a lot of time in the lobby at Guesthouse Inn in Kenn. The only one who said anything the entire time was my mother who does not like the concept of open carry.
Once you reach 18, you don't have to do what mommy says anymore.
rolleyes.gif

Tekman

imported post

My grandmother was like that. She used to have a fit whenever I left the house with a rifle in my gun rack of my truck. I can't even imagine what she'd be like if I left the house with a pistol on my hip but I bet it'd be loud and never ending.