• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hit this poll on Cnn.com

UTOC-45-44

imported post

13th Juror

Should there be stricter regulation of handguns?

Yes
68%

No
32%

Total Votes: 2470

This is not a scientific poll

I did my vote

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
We're loosing the grip!!!!

13th Juror Should there be stricter regulation of handguns? Yes 48% 2427 No 52% 2610 Total Votes: 5037 This is not a scientific poll
Nope, we're gaining...NO is the right answer!

Pointman

imported post

They changed the poll.

It's kind of funny, when I click the link on OpenCarry, the page won't load because of the referrer (OpenCarry). When I click the CRIME tab or use a blank page, it loads just fine. I guess they don't want OpenCarry members reading their crime pages.

bobcat

imported post

At the very least it's a very slow load. I'll try again later.

Maybe it's better to end run it with a scroogle search or just type in CNN.com...

edit:
Yup, poll changed, must not have been running the way they wanted... It will be interesting to see if a story ever surfaces on the poll and how the poll numbers are 'used'.

Huck

imported post

It's a Communist News Network poll. The've probably programmed it so "yes" votes are recorded as "no" and "no" votes as "yes".