• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep hitting this public building carry poll!

possumboy

imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
There is, obviously, an anti hitting it just as fast as he/she can clear his cookies and vote again....

Do the "antis" have a website like this?

Do they just sit around and talk about how they were victimized and how they will TALK a BG down? How being raped and beaten is OK as long as they give the BG what the BG wants and the anti lives?

Random thought, I know, It isjust the picture I get...

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
imported post

They (The Times) will take the poll down any time now... because they are now gettting their anti rears handed to them... Had the anti's keptwinning they would leave it up FOR a LONG time..

Betcha!

72Malibu

imported post

possumboy wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:
There is, obviously, an anti hitting it just as fast as he/she can clear his cookies and vote again....

Do they just sit around and talk about how they were victimized and how they will TALK a BG down? How being raped and beaten is OK as long as they give the BG what the BG wants and the anti lives?

Well, fortunately (and also sadly in many cases)... on the internet you can find an online community for anything you can dream up, from NAMBLA sickos to whatever. Any idea/organization/pro/con group for anything has a community with which they can interact.

So, the catch 22 -> Victory in numbers, and "never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups". It all depends on what side you're on and what your beliefs are.

Glock27Bill

imported post

possumboy wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:

I think it's at http://www.baaaaa.com

This is from their Diversity Forum:

sheep.gif