• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDPA this Saturday

krazichinaman

imported post

Anyone going to be shooting at the IDPA match this saturday at the renton fish and game club? I think I might be going since the SCCC was invited to attend. Hope to see some of us there!:celebrate

carhas0

imported post

I really wish I could go. I will definitely try to make at least one meet to try it out in the future.

just_a_car

imported post

krazichinaman wrote:
I wish I could go pratice. I can barely afford to buy the rounds for the match let alone the pratice.:banghead:
I was about to go when I realized I had about 50 rounds of .40S&W and I can only afford to buy another 100rd valuepack at Wallyworld, so I'm in the same boat.

Guess it'll be a "trial by fire" for us at the match. :?

irfner

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I will be there but I will be shooting on the shotgun range.

Edit. Check that. The shotgun range is hosting a continental tournament. perhaps SST or BD.