• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another New Member

Trigger Dr

imported post

TJ,

The state has a pamphlet that they want included with every firearm purchase. go to any gun store and they will give you one. It has a compilation of title 9.41. It is a little more difficult to read due to the print size and paper / ink colors, than the OCDO Wa. Gun Rights pamphlet, but contains good information.

LEO 229

imported post

TJ,

Welcome to the board.

Can you tell us what Branch of the service you are in? We have several members here that are current and former military.

What sidearms do they let you carry now-a-days?

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Shy_Panda wrote:
Come on SV, you gotta leave some good ones on this side of the state too. You guys can't have them all ;).
Okay, you win, Oly is pretty well set (unless you are a hippie blockading roads....) :p

kenshin

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
TJ, welcome to OCDO and thank you very much for your service to our great country.

Our pamphlet that was created by surfj and edited by many here can be found as a PDF here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/7906.html
and a halfway decent jpg here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/10595.html

surfj actually did a print run of 5000 and we all bought some. I'm sure he could be convinced to do another run of them if enough people needed more. I got a set of some and they look outstanding in color on the glossy paper.

To learn more on the local/state laws, I highly suggest taking some free time and reading back into the WA forums, as we've gone over a LOT of issues and many of us are pretty good about citing RCW's to back up our arguments/opinions.
speaking of these pamphlets, i remeber seeing them in a previous thread. I'd love to be able to buy some if surfj does another run. Maybe 500-1000 for distribution around the Gig Harbor area. :lol: