• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I got a new holster *Fobus*

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I got my new holster today, I was using a uncle mikes holster belt loop and got a new Fobus SG-21 padded, all I can say is WOW so much lighter, my draw is a heck of alot faster, and it just looks cool :cool:I wore it for about 5 hours today I got it late in the day, but will use it as my daily from now on.

Nathan
http://www.kcguntrader.com

nova

imported post

I ordered a Fobus paddle holster for my Smith 64-5, it arrived yesterday. I'm more than happy with it! It holds the gun securely, and comes out smoothly but only when I want it to. It is not near "impossible" to remove like other people say, but when I shook it (unloaded of course) upside down it would NOT shake loose. The backside of the paddle has a rubber material that grabs what you're wearing under your pants and the shape of the paddle also helps keep the holster from pulling out (I've practiced drawing several times and it stays put when drawing).

Overall I'm very satisfied and I will be using this holster to OC in the future (The Bianchi I have is also very good but is more suited for CC due to the tight close high-ride nature).

tracylaud83

imported post

Just bought my first fobus today, for my Walther P-22.

Swore I would never get one, wore it all day today.

Big question.

Is the Paddle worn in the pants or out ????

Henry Bowman

imported post

I have a Fobus Roto-paddle for my Taurus 24/7 Pro pistols. I carry it in the FBI cant position and it works great. As far as "does the paddle go in or out" it goes out and if you look at the paddle you will see the notches that lock under the belt to hold it in place. Very comfortable to wear. Hope you enjoy yours.

concealed

imported post

I have two Fobus holsters, one for a Baretta 92 and another for a Ruger LCP. I saw the video for the first time today and just tried to rotate both guns out of my pants (these are standard paddle holsters and not the roto type). I couldn't do it no matter how hard I tried.

These holsters are designed by the Israelis for combat, and that paddle is riveted to the holster very securely. The retention system is also quite unique and works very well. That said, if I had to wear the thing all day every day I'd probably get one that goes on a belt.