Thread: I got a new holster *Fobus*

Post imported post

I got my new holster today, I was using a uncle mikes holster belt loop and got a new Fobus SG-21 padded, all I can say is WOW so much lighter, my draw is a heck of alot faster, and it just looks cool I wore it for about 5 hours today I got it late in the day, but will use it as my daily from now on.

Nathan
    http://www.kcguntrader.com

Post imported post

I use Fobus holsters for my Hi Points. Extremely comfy and once they get broken in, good retention and draw. I like'em!!!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

My main carry holster is a FOBUS paddle for my Ruger and I've never had a problem with it.

Post imported post

I ordered a Fobus paddle holster for my Smith 64-5, it arrived yesterday. I'm more than happy with it! It holds the gun securely, and comes out smoothly but only when I want it to. It is not near "impossible" to remove like other people say, but when I shook it (unloaded of course) upside down it would NOT shake loose. The backside of the paddle has a rubber material that grabs what you're wearing under your pants and the shape of the paddle also helps keep the holster from pulling out (I've practiced drawing several times and it stays put when drawing).

Overall I'm very satisfied and I will be using this holster to OC in the future (The Bianchi I have is also very good but is more suited for CC due to the tight close high-ride nature).

Post imported post

Just bought my first fobus today, for my Walther P-22.

Swore I would never get one, wore it all day today.

Big question.

Is the Paddle worn in the pants or out ????

Post imported post

in

Post imported post

fobus holters are good for everything... but gunfighting.

Post imported post

I posted this link in a different section, but I think it is worth a look here. I've been told the holster in the video is a Fobus, but I can't confirm it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDeKtgkZKmQ

I don't know if this same thing is possible with the Serpa or not, but it sure doesn't give a warm fuzzy feeling!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria, Criminologist in 1764.

Post imported post

I have a Fobus Roto-paddle for my Taurus 24/7 Pro pistols. I carry it in the FBI cant position and it works great. As far as "does the paddle go in or out" it goes out and if you look at the paddle you will see the notches that lock under the belt to hold it in place. Very comfortable to wear. Hope you enjoy yours.

Post imported post

I have two Fobus holsters, one for a Baretta 92 and another for a Ruger LCP. I saw the video for the first time today and just tried to rotate both guns out of my pants (these are standard paddle holsters and not the roto type). I couldn't do it no matter how hard I tried.

These holsters are designed by the Israelis for combat, and that paddle is riveted to the holster very securely. The retention system is also quite unique and works very well. That said, if I had to wear the thing all day every day I'd probably get one that goes on a belt.