Thread: Non Encounter with Everett PD

Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar

Post imported post

My wife wanted to go for a walk along the beach this afternoon so we made a stop at Howarth Park in Everett. This park is between the Railroad tracks and the Sound between Everett and Mukilteo.

I was open carrying my Taurus in my Don Hume OWB holster. As we were getting ready to leave an Everett PD officer came across the footbridge. He stared right at my Taurus, said "Howdy Folks", and continued walking. He then headed down to the tracks and started rounding up the kids that bypass the overpass and sneak thru holes in the fence and cut across the railroad tracks.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Kewl!!
    (Tacoma, Oly take note!)

Post imported post

I sure wish the good cops who actually know the law would teach the other ones a thing or two.

Post imported post

I think eventually they will because if they are present and one officer violates your rights they are both on the hook for it.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

Good I'm glad there were no problems I spend alot of time in Everett myself.Sounds like word has gotten out to most of the officers there and they are leaving people alone.kudos to you. OC on:celebrate