• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sen. Kennedy hospitalized with symptoms of stroke

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

"if there was ... anyone .... we as Democrats, stand for, it's Ted Kennedy,"
I absolutely believe that is the first honest thing Harry Reid has said since 2000. Everything else he said is horse shit - Kennedy has probably done more to destroy this nation and erode our constitutional rights than any other currently living person. I look forward to his rotting in Hell with LBJ and Robert McNamara.

Evil Ernie wrote:
Death tapped him on the shoulder with a bony finger and whispered with the voice of 100000 dead patriots "I'm comin Teddy, and I won't let you down easy...this is gonna sting alittle..."
NICE!

He was preparing to host the annual Best Buddies Challenge event on Saturday afternoon, a fundraiser for the Best Buddies organization founded by Anthony Kennedy Shriver that helps people with intellectual disabilities.
It's like the Remington shaver of charities .... "I'm not just an event host, I'm also a client."- Ted Kennedy

Mary Jo Kopechne was unavailable for comment.

Edit: spelling

Sheldon

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
We need to start a poll: When Ted Kennedy dies, if they cremate his body, for how many days will the fire keep burning?
A better question would be how would you safely dispose of that much Bull Plop?

unreconstructed1

imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
Oooh ooh!!! Friendly wager on Ted K's dead pool?
Hmmm...I'm gonna say........Sept 14th, 2008....heh....

can we make it the 13th? talk about a nice birthday present...

Let me say this , here and now. I have never wished death on anyone, unless they truly deserved it. Karma is a bitch. with that being said, while I personally don't care whether or not he lives or dies, but what I do care about is that he ( and many others of his ilk) remove themselves from the democratic process. this country can't stand much more strain on our constitutionally guaranteed rights...:cuss:

UTOC-45-44

imported post

USAF_MetalChris wrote:
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

I agree:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey

TJ

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Jim675 wrote:
Its been a long time since the people of Mass. had to make a choice for this senate seat. If he should choose to resign this will be an interesting election to follow.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080517/D90NGLNO0.html

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]BOSTON (AP) - Sen. Edward M. Kennedy of Massachusetts was hospitalized Saturday after suffering stroke-like symptoms, according to a knowledgeable official.
There was no immediate word on his condition.
The official who provided the information declined to be identified by name, citing the sensitivity of the events.
Hyannis Fire Lt. Bill Rex told The Associated Press that a 911 call came in from the Kennedy family compound at 8:19 a.m. A man was transported to Cape Cod Hospital and transferred by air at 10:10 a.m. from Barnstable Municipal Airport to Massachusetts General Hospital.
[/font]

And this sad why ????

From what I remember i that my (our) guns has killed less people than his car

TJ