• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meetup for dinner - Sat, 24 May

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Saturday, the 24th of May, at 5:30 pm. Clearwater Grill, near Lake of the Woods (about 10 miles west of Fredericksburg on Rte 3)

We'll be there celebrating spousal unit's birthday. Hope all who are interested will join us.

Edited to change time to 5:30. No later, because the place fills up fast ... but if you can't make it until later, we can hold a chair for you!

Marco

imported post

I wish your spousal unit Happy Birth Day,:celebrateand many more.
Like others, we already have plans (nothing fun) unfortunately.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

bump

Feel free to join us if you like.

We'll have a table for 10 to cover those who said they'd be there, and we'll let them know to give us an expandable site.

nova

imported post

Sorry Tess I won't be able to make it...I'm going out to dinner tonight with my grandmother and the rest of the family.

I wish your significant other a happy birthday though! :)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Was quite nice, if a difficult drive due to very heavy traffic. Thanks to those who did make it.

To those who didn't - - there's always next time.

Glock27Bill

imported post

Tess wrote:
Was quite nice, if a difficult drive due to very heavy traffic. Thanks to those who did make it.

To those who didn't - - there's always next time.

I'm so sorry I didn't make it, Tess, even after you moved the time back at my request.

Our NRA Instructor's Course ran over until 7PM!!!

No way I could leave Winchester at7 and get to Stafford at 5:30.

Please forgive me, and wish the hubby a Happy Birthday.

And remind him of what a quality month May is, my BD was on the 17th.