Thread: June OC Dinner for Greater Fairfax County

Post imported post

I'm just throwing out an idea fora dinnernext month. All the talk of the PA incident has really put me in the mood for a buffet style meal, soif they haven't posted yet, what do y'all think of going to the Old Country Buffet in Fairfax (might be Fairfax City). A date and time can be decided a little later if there is a good response to this idea.

Post imported post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/10660.html

Not sure if I'llhave much free time in June, I'm taking classes at GMU over the summer.

So I can't commit to any plans until I know when I'll be free.

Post imported post

I'm free the weekend of the 20th.

Post imported post

Will be interesting to see if OC Buffet says anything. Supposedly their policy of No Guns Allowed as posted now in PA is a corporate policy, at least lthat is the last I heard on the subject.

But I don't know that that policy has been implemented in VA.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

VApatriot wrote:
    I'm just throwing out an idea fora dinnernext month. All the talk of the PA incident has really put me in the mood for a buffet style meal, soif they haven't posted yet, what do y'all think of going to the Old Country Buffet in Fairfax (might be Fairfax City). A date and time can be decided a little later if there is a good response to this idea.
    Ithink it' best to not organize a dinner party at this chain right now - they feel targeted due to the police misconduct in PA - let them cool off for a while.

Besides, why plan a dinner where management is on edge and has likley issued a proclamation nation wide to eject gun owners because they bring bad press. Are you trying to get noticed and ejected?

Post imported post

I have to agree with Mike on this one. Let's not risk a Shoutout at the OC Buffett.

(sorry )

Post imported post

I'm still free the weekend of the 20th.

Post imported post

Mike wrote:
    VApatriot wrote:
    Ithink it' best to not organize a dinner party at this chain right now - they feel targeted due to the police misconduct in PA - let them cool off for a while.

Besides, why plan a dinner where management is on edge and has likley issued a proclamation nation wide to eject gun owners because they bring bad press. Are you trying to get noticed and ejected?
    That's fine. This is exactly why I asked for opinions.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

We should have another picnic like the ones we had last year. Besides its easier logistically IMHO.