Thread: This weekend at the Puyallup Gun Show

Post imported post

Puyallup Gun Show.

I passed out almost 500 of the pamphlets and had 2 negative comments. Both comments were from individuals who related BAD encounters with LEO. From the way they presented themselves, and the description they gave, I have to conclude that they were the cause and deserved what they got.

One in particular claimed prior experience, years back, as an officer with "King County Police" and the currentProsecutor from Marysville, whom he knows personnally, "will prosecute you in a heart beat because the law is wrong"

My BS meter went off after his first 4 words.

All in all a very good and enlightening experience. Met a couple persons from the forum.

Post imported post

I was there on Saturday (briefly) and looked but i didnt see anyone passing out pamphlets.....what booth were you guys in. I'll stop by and say Hi at the next one if your gonna be there

Post imported post

Good job, Trigger Dr! Could you do me a favor and edit your title, so that people have an idea about what this thread is about? Not to nit-pick, but blindly titling threads is generally bad form.

Thanks for doing your part to help the rest of us! As always, it is very much appreciated.

Post imported post

good job trigger. I am getting g together names and amounts for another run of them. If you need some more let me know via the new thread I started yesterday.

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
    as an officer with "King County Police"
    Until not that many years ago, they were called "King County Police" and only went back to the designation Sheriffs Department when the Sheriff reverted back to an elected position. It was an appointed position since 1965 and changed back some 10 years or so ago.
    CZ 75B 9mm, Ruger P94 .40 S&W, Bersa Thunder .380, AR-15 Homebuild

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

expvideo wrote:
    ....Could you do me a favor and edit your title, so that people have an idea about what this thread is about? Not to nit-pick, but blindly titling threads is generally bad form.
    Done...

Post imported post

BobCav,

Thanks, I tried to do the edit, but when it comes to the internet hiway, I am roadkill