• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This weekend at the Puyallup Gun Show

Trigger Dr

imported post

Puyallup Gun Show.

I passed out almost 500 of the pamphlets and had 2 negative comments. Both comments were from individuals who related BAD encounters with LEO. From the way they presented themselves, and the description they gave, I have to conclude that they were the cause and deserved what they got.

One in particular claimed prior experience, years back, as an officer with "King County Police" and the currentProsecutor from Marysville, whom he knows personnally, "will prosecute you in a heart beat because the law is wrong"

My BS meter went off after his first 4 words.

All in all a very good and enlightening experience. Met a couple persons from the forum.

rysa

imported post

I was there on Saturday (briefly) and looked but i didnt see anyone passing out pamphlets.....what booth were you guys in. I'll stop by and say Hi at the next one if your gonna be there :)

expvideo

imported post

Good job, Trigger Dr! Could you do me a favor and edit your title, so that people have an idea about what this thread is about? Not to nit-pick, but blindly titling threads is generally bad form.

Thanks for doing your part to help the rest of us! As always, it is very much appreciated.

surfj9009

imported post

good job trigger. I am getting g together names and amounts for another run of them. If you need some more let me know via the new thread I started yesterday.

j2l3

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
as an officer with "King County Police"
Until not that many years ago, they were called "King County Police" and only went back to the designation Sheriffs Department when the Sheriff reverted back to an elected position. It was an appointed position since 1965 and changed back some 10 years or so ago.

Trigger Dr

imported post

BobCav,

Thanks, I tried to do the edit, but when it comes to the internet hiway, I am roadkill