• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

June (14th-15th) Camping Trip Headcount

How many people are camping

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xmirage2kx

imported post

How many people will you be bringing on the camping trip on June 13th ,14th-15th.

Just you.. Mark: 1

You, Wife, 2 kids.. Mark: 4

You, your neighbor and10 friends Mark: 10 and 2

If you Voted at UtahConcealedCarry.com don't vote here (and vice versa)

We are having a pot luck dinner friday night, please sign up over at utah concealed carry. http://utahconcealedcarry.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2412

If you can't sign up there, Post what you can bring here.

b1ack5mith

imported post

im not sure if i can, ill try though, bein really really tight on $, plus i dont have a job, so i need to go to some kind of vocational school soon so that i wont end upbein a loser lol

xmirage2kx

imported post

Its getting closer...:celebrate

Anyone who wants to head out Friday, the 13th feel free. Enough people have contacted me asking if I can set things up for the 13th too. So anyone who wants to come out for friday-saturday and/or sunday can. I will have signs out on the 13th and will be out there already (about 1-2pm is when the signs will be up). Official activities will still be on the 14th-15th