Thread: Gun - New carry weapon Serbu Shotgun

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Check out this link.

NOTE: Link removed due to OP error. I'll try to correct this later.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Is that a link to an e-mail in your Windows Live mailbox?

If so, you'll need to give us your username and password before we can see it

Post imported post

Im really holding back with the west virginia jokes..

Post imported post

Oops. Yep, it was sent to my mailbox. Gotta hit the sack now but I'll look into it tomorrow. Sorry people.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Post imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
    Im really holding back with the west virginia jokes..
    Please do.. I live in Virginia (no disrespect meant to my friends in West-By-God Virginia).

America First!

Post imported post

If that link were in an airport bathroom stall, it's so wide it could be arrested for soliciting lewd acts...

Post imported post

Gee. How 'bout them gas prices huh? :P

My how thisthread has digressed...

FREEFLOW THREAD! I love it!

Post imported post

Keeping in the spirit of the OP, here is a link that takes you there.

http://www.theboxotruth.com/newforum...hread.php?t=10

You will have to scroll down to post #17 so that you can see the shotgun, but it fits the bill. (It is the 2nd and 3rd pictures on the post.)

Tarzan

Post imported post

Talk about grilled and fried. I was both.

America First!

Post imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
    Keeping in the spirit of the OP, here is a link that takes you there.

http://www.theboxotruth.com/newforum...hread.php?t=10

You will have to scroll down to post #17 so that you can see the shotgun, but it fits the bill. (It is the 2nd and 3rd pictures on the post.)
    Eh, interesting, but not really my thing. I'm a believer that all short-barreled shotguns should be side-by-side with sawed-off barrels and a sawed-off stock

Post imported post

looks like a Serbu to me. If I had the 900 dollars laying around, I'd own one.

http://www.serbu.com/top/superShorty.php

Post imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
    Eh, interesting, but not really my thing. I'm a believer that all short-barreled shotguns should be side-by-side with sawed-off barrels and a sawed-off stock

Amen., brother. Either SxS or a nice semiauto that has been chopped & shaped like Clyde Barrow did for his sweetiepie Bonnie Parker.

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...onnieandclyde/

stay safe.

skidmark

"He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

Actually the shotgun in the video link I screwed up was a fully automatic, drum-fed, short barreled weapon. Its rate of fire was 300 rounds per minute. It also fired explosive "fleshet" style shells with fins. Reminiscent of the "street sweeper", the developer's target buyer was the military.

America First!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
    Actually the shotgun in the video link I screwed up was a fully automatic, drum-fed, short barreled weapon. Its rate of fire was 300 rounds per minute. It also fired explosive "fleshet" style shells with fins. Reminiscent of the "street sweeper", the developer's target buyer was the military.

Good, now I know what you're talking about. And for your viewing pleasure,

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/7dKIZauSf5s&hl=en[/flash]

Post imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
    ....Eh, interesting, but not really my thing. I'm a believer that all short-barreled shotguns should be side-by-side with sawed-off barrels and a sawed-off stock
    I agree, but the one I linked to, was what I envisioned when I saw the thread.

Tarzan

Post imported post

Yep.. that be the one.

America First!

so confused

wait does this post imply that a person put in a side holster a serbu shotgun for open carry here in virginia? from the title of the thread thats what it sounds like. If thats the case wheres the story?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post

Actually, Hilton Walker invented the "Striker" in the 1980's, and then moved his operation to South Africa, and targeted the SA Security Forces for his marketing. It was essentially designed to "clean the streets" of unruly black folk who were protesting Apartheid...

Yes, a firearm with a truly honorable history. <sarcasm OFF>

The "Street Sweeper" is a symbol of everything that is bad, evil, racist, and corrupt about Government, and people should never forget what it truly symbolized in it's origins...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Campaign Veteran
    Right...and South Africa has become a violent crime-ridden corrupt shadow of its formal self SINCE Apartheid ended.

Go figure...
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 12-02-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    unreconstructed1 wrote:
    That's on my official BUY list right now. :celebrate
    Why? Just buy a used shotgun get permission from ATF, pay the making cost and start cutting. It can be done for half the cost easily.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Actually, Hilton Walker invented the "Striker" in the 1980's, and then moved his operation to South Africa, and targeted the SA Security Forces for his marketing. It was essentially designed to "clean the streets" of unruly black folk who were protesting Apartheid...

Yes, a firearm with a truly honorable history. <sarcasm OFF>

The "Street Sweeper" is a symbol of everything that is bad, evil, racist, and corrupt about Government, and people should never forget what it truly symbolized in it's origins...
    So? The AK was designed to end freedom, yet it's as popular as ever.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.