• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun - New carry weapon Serbu Shotgun

Daylen

unreconstructed1 wrote:
That's on my official BUY list right now. :celebrate

Why? Just buy a used shotgun get permission from ATF, pay the making cost and start cutting. It can be done for half the cost easily.

Daylen

Actually, Hilton Walker invented the "Striker" in the 1980's, and then moved his operation to South Africa, and targeted the SA Security Forces for his marketing. It was essentially designed to "clean the streets" of unruly black folk who were protesting Apartheid...

Yes, a firearm with a truly honorable history. <sarcasm OFF>

The "Street Sweeper" is a symbol of everything that is bad, evil, racist, and corrupt about Government, and people should never forget what it truly symbolized in it's origins...

So? The AK was designed to end freedom, yet it's as popular as ever.