Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Complete strip down...

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    I need to know if there is sombody in the Valley that knows how to take apart a 1911 to the smallest part.

    If so Pm me so that we can meet up.

    TJ

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri, ,
    Posts
    79

    Post imported post

    That post was not quite what I expected from the subject heading.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bountiful, Utah, , USA
    Posts
    472

    Post imported post

    Seriously, the topic title made me think you were strip-searched during an encounter... TJ, you are hillarious

    I have a good video you can watch if you want, let me know. Here's the information online about the video I have.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bountiful, Utah, , USA
    Posts
    472

    Post imported post

    Ok, I have it out and waiting for you. If you want to make a trip up to B-ful you can pick it up, or I might be able to meet you somewhere in SLC on Saturday.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    , , USA
    Posts
    1,436

    Post imported post

    RU98A wrote:
    *That post was not quite what I expected from the subject heading.
    TJ

    Knew that.


    Tarzan

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Orem, Utah, USA
    Posts
    385

    Post imported post

    That is what I thought it was too. Was like "WTF!?"
    Charles A. Hall, self-proclaimed Lone Eagle || Carry: Kahr CW40
    Lone Eagle Observer (http://www.charlesahall.us)
    Facebook Page || http://twitter.com/CharlesAHall

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    914

    Post imported post

    Yeah, TJ that's a -1 for not posting teh bewbiez...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    :celebrate:celebrate........:P:P:P........:celebrate



    TJ

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake, , USA
    Posts
    71

    Post imported post

    Do you just need instructions, or would you like someone to help you with it?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    Cadet Higham wrote:
    Do you just need instructions, or would you like someone to help you with it?
    Check PM

  11. #11
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , Utah, USA
    Posts
    317

    Post imported post

    RU98A wrote:
    That post was not quite what I expected from the subject heading.
    Ditto
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    , , USA
    Posts
    1,436

    Post imported post

    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    I need to know if there is sombody in the Valley that knows how to take apart a 1911 to the smallest part.

    If so Pm me so that we can meet up.

    TJ


    Here you go TJ



    Tarzan

    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nimationHR.flv

    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nimationHR.flv


    http://www.m1911.org/stripin1.htm#reass








  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    tarzan1888 wrote:
    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    I need to know if there is sombody in the Valley that knows how to take apart a 1911 to the smallest part.

    If so Pm me so that we can meet up.

    TJ


    Here you go TJ



    Tarzan

    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nimationHR.flv

    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nimationHR.flv


    http://www.m1911.org/stripin1.htm#reass






    Thanks Tarzan,

    This is now Officially my new Adult Reading:celebrate

    TJ

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bountiful, Utah, , USA
    Posts
    472

    Post imported post

    So how did that video work out for you TJ?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    GeneticsDave wrote:
    So how did that video work out for you TJ?
    I'll try to call you later. Meant to call you a few days ago.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Taylorsville, Utah, USA
    Posts
    194

    Post imported post

    If your still looking for some assistance, I'm in Taylorsville just down the street. I know my 1911 and have had it stripped to it's tiniest pieces on many occations.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    PM me



    TJ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •