• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello all

BobR

imported post

EOD,

I too am just west of Spokane. If you work for the .gov @ FAFB, we could even be neighbors. I live in Medical Lake.

Now that I have my gun back from Ted Yost, I can start to carry open again. For some reason my ParaOrd P14 wouldn't fit in the Blackhawk holster. The 10mm fits like a champ.

If you want, drop me a line. It never hurts to know a fellow gunnnie.

bob

EOD

imported post

Well, I went into Spokane today.

Went by the LE Supply store and picked me up a nice OD Green 26 with night sights for cheap.

Then I started to OC around town.

Went to KMart on Division.

Northwest Seed and Pet on Sprague to see the caiman (son just had to :) )

And then to everyone's favorite, Sonic.

No problems at any of them.

But it is kinda wierd to me still to OC without the uniform on. I am sure that will change. Just like it did when I first started to CC.