• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Plan to take my older brother shooting tomorrow...

Vegas_Dave

imported post

So my older brother has never shot a handgun and so we are going shooting tomorrow.

He is out on the NW end of town around Cheyenne/US95. I am out in Henderson. I know ranges out in Henderson that are open on Sunday but what ranges are open Sunday out in his neck of the woods that we can go to?

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

The Gun Store on Trop
American Shooters on Spring Moutain and Arville. Might want to call and ask since there is a holliday comming up.

P.S.

Swing by and pick my up!!!!