• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Memorial Day Lunch?

IanB

imported post

Hey gang,

For those of you that have Monday off and nothing better to do...

I'm meeting LEO 229 for lunch on Monday, y'all are welcome to join us. Setting this up for 1300, not expecting too big of a turnout due to the short notice, but all are welcome to attend. I've never eaten at Bullfeathers so I don't know how receptive they are to OC or even if they have an ABC license. But, if we have to leave there's always Fosters Grill down the road.

http://www.bullfeathersburgersandchicken.com/
[align=center] 2946 Chainbridge Road (Rt 123)
Hunter Mill Plaza
Oakton, VA
[/align]

caltain

imported post

Wish I could make it to meet some of the great folks here, but I have to work at two, and good food deserves time.

Have fun and tell us about it. I've been meaning to try that place for years...

Dan

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

We're taking girlchild to the range for a few rounds through her new Kahr K9 before putting her on a plane back home.

Keep us posted on the reception, okay?

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

LOL.. ok.. 1st. No such thing as Bullfeathers anymore..

2nd... Hooked up with everyone out front and went and had italian instead.. Nice group of guys.. had a good time.. nice putting more names to faces.

Ed

LEO 229

imported post

Ya... I guess we need to recon the location to be sure it exists in the future! :D

Now we are headed to the range to shoot!!

Glock27Bill

imported post

Lunch was great, as was the company. (Funny how all gun owners are smart a$$e$).

Great to meet a few new faces, and Luciano's is a great place to eat.

I guessTeddy's Rough Riders couldn't hack it, they boarded the place up and rode out of town in the middle of the night.