• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where should we Adopt-A-Highway?

Vote for the county in which you would like us to adopt in.

• Box Elder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weber

• Davis

• Salt Lake

• Utah

• Juab

• Millard

• Beaver

• Iron

• Washington

• Total voters

OCwith1911

imported post

I voted! But i was thinking, I live in Brigham city and another guy in cache valley. we wanna be as much a part as this as everyone else but if its to far away it would be really hard to help out. Is it possible to meet in the middle?

goosemama

imported post

OK. I cast my vote. I liked all the ideas of a signs that says we carry guns. We definately need to get this into the public's eye more.