• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Congressman Raul Grijalva Against Guns in National Parks

XD Owner

imported post

http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocumentDetail&o=090000648060112d

Read this and then let him know you disagree with him!

You can also submit your own comments about allowingguns in National Parks (ask for open carry as well as concealed carry) here

http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=SubmitComment&o=090000648060112e

I found his letter to Secretary Kempthorne by accident. What a bunch of unfounded fears that guns will cause problems in parks...

(Hope these links work.)

XD Owner

imported post

Hey, I it just occurred to me that while Rep. Grijalva attacks the NRA, he did not attack the Virginia Citizens Defense League. I am insulted by this oversight. VCDL has also been strongly advancing this proposal. They deserve some credit too!

Thanks for posting the .pdf. I wasn't sure if it could be done or not.

400HP

imported post

If you have ever seen Raul Grijalva, you would know that the closest he has come to nature in the national parks is the porta-potty at the main enterance. He is a left of left pro pro pro illegal immigration dip.

Dahwg

imported post

400HP wrote:
If you have ever seen Raul Grijalva, you would know that the closest he has come to nature in the national parks is the porta-potty at the main enterance. He is a left of left pro pro pro illegal immigration dip.

Yep. No surprise there. Once upon a time when I was a young 20-something paramedic, I was assigned a local 16 de Septiembre celebration (contrary to popular misconception the real Mexican independence day is not Cinco de Mayo, but 16 of September), the weenie tried to argue with me about how to do my job when the pagent queen got sucker punched by one of the runners-up. :banghead: I looked at him and said, "Congressman, when you learn to do your job right, then we can talk about how I do mine." :celebrate