• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The end is Nigh

icode

imported post

DopaVash wrote:
Anyhow, I bet we'll be able to see them down at the strip joint in the coming years...

I'm so glad that you can see the silver lining on that dark cloud:D

Seriously though, how pathetic those two are. Their parents must be so proud.

Weak 9mm

imported post

"We should have at least been able to keep the money."

"I used $50 to fill up my gas tank, but I wanted to buy a necklace and a new phone."
(Answers cell phone)

Legba

imported post

Charming. Future "Squeaky" Frommes of America (trying to make a tie-in to carrying, if you'll recall her botched attempt on Ford's life).

-ljp

compmanio365

imported post

Those girls need to live in Texas for a while......they shoot people that steal down there...... :lol:

Am I kidding? You'll have to decide.......all I know is there's nothing worse than a thief........:uhoh:

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Wrd. I think I've heard more stories about criminals being shot than I have stories about crime. God Bless Texas.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Charming example of a socially and morally bankrupt creation of our modern society.

Her parents have failed, her friends have failed, her social network is a failure and she is a failure as a human being.

Weak 9mm

imported post

Now I kind of wish they'd stolen the beer from that Texas gas station. :(

After seeing them, they're hopeless and could probably use a few bullet wounds (As if their brains aren't already riddled with holes from all of the drugs they've done).

Reporter: "What did you learn?"

Dumb B****: "Don't get caught..." (Which she then changes to) "I guess don't steal...."

dangerousman

imported post

DopaVash wrote:
I bet we'll be able to see them down at the strip joint in the coming years...
Now THAT is the silver lining.

Otherwise, what a couple of pathetic losers. They are exhibiting the mindset of typical sociopathic predatory criminals, i.e. everything in the world is theirs for the taking. (A philosophythey have in common with my dog.) They just don't look like our conception ofstereotypical sociopathic predatory criminals.

Weak 9mm

imported post

They just don't look like our conception of stereotypical sociopathic predatory criminals.
Seriously? They do to me. Honestly I thought they were drug users from the first minute I saw them.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
And the follow-up after court

These girls parents utterly failed them. They obviously were taught nothing of basic morality and common sense.

C'mon...What do you expect when we live in a country where our Civil Rights are being forgotten let alone they need to remember "basic morality and common sense." too ???? (Sarcasm off)

TJ

MetalChris

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
Now would anyone feel any sort of sympathy or compassion if, as these maggot teenage girls while escaping with the "loot", ran out into a busy street and were hit by a dump truck?

Not I.
I would, I wanna lap dance in a couple of years. :celebrate

sandcast69

imported post

Nothing like taping your confession for the prosecutor on the nightly news.
These are the people that will be running things in 20 yrs!
Be afraid.......Be very afraid!

sandcast69

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If we didn't have age restrictions on firearms, that little girlscout has the look of someone who would have pulled out a 9mm and said, "Yeah, I don't think so, red."

massltca

imported post

Waaaaaahhh I got caught and now I'm pissed!!! What a couple of pathetic losers. A face full of mace would have been a good punishment for those two. If you want money get a damn job! :cuss:

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I couldn't watch the whole thing. It pissed me off so much I wanted to reach into my monitor and slap the stupid witch.:cuss:

It' too bad the girl scouts are'nt allowed to pack heat. Somebody this pathetic at her age is gonna be a real winner when or if she gets older.