• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fado Irish Pub & Restaraunt - Anyone OC there before?

Vegas_Dave

imported post

Going over to the new Fado Irish Pub tonight after work. Anyone know how they are about OC?

I dont anticipate any problem, just curious. Meeting up with my sister to discuss her latest spousal drama.

Vegas_Dave

imported post

that was closed months ago. they just reopened at Eastern & Richmar (I know because they are located in the shopping plaza as one of my stores)

Vegas_Dave

imported post

Well I OC'd there without any problem while there. However, earlier in the day, I sent an email asking them if they had a policy. the reply I received was:

Dear Dave,

Thank you for your interest. Company policy dictates that we not allow firearms in the Pub. Please feel free to join us otherwise & we look forward to seeing you.

Cheers,

Daniella Smith

Manager

I had identified myself as a fellow tenant in the same shopping center as them and was very courteous in my email to them about it. This reply however has annoyed me and I plan on contacting the company's main offices about their "corporate" policy.

Anyone else feel like joining this quest???