• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The H. 3212 debate continues. Jakie Knotts [R]--( Lexington Co.) to fillibuster pro-gun H. 3212

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

I just read an email from a senator stating that Jakie Knotts has promised to filibuster H. 3212 if the Senate tries to pass the House version of H.3212.

The senator wanted to know what we wanted done since the NRA was supporting Jakie.

We told the senator that we wanted to see Jakie Knotts filibuster a pro gun rights bill so that we could expose Jakie for the pro gun fraud he is. We would love to see Jakie do this just before the Republican primary on June 10.

So, when you call your senators, tell them "GrassRoots GunRights speaks for me!", ask them to vote for the House version of H. 3212 and force Jakie Knotts to filibuster a pro gun rights bill.

Keep the calls coming every day to turn up the heat.

Code:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

After NRA-ILA claimed to have no knowledge of GrassRoots' analysis of
H.3212, I sent them links to our site. Their response was a classic
blow-off:

[/code]
> Thank you for this email. I will be certain to forward it to the
> appropriate departments for review. We appreciate your support; if
> you have further questions or need more information, please contact