• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shotgun Parts for my 870

ScottyT

imported post

I have been wading through the thousands of stocks, fores, barrels and other accescories for my new Remington 870 online and I am drowning in the selection!

Are there any shops that actually stock some of the more popular barrels and other parts for the 870? It would be nice to check the stuff out in person and support local business instead of buying things unseen from the intrawebs...

thx997303

imported post

that would be interwebs. intrawebs would be a local network.

Wish I could help you but I don't know about it. Have you tried Cabela's? they usually have that sort of stuff.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
I have been wading through the thousands of stocks, fores, barrels and other accescories for my new Remington 870 online and I am drowning in the selection!

Are there any shops that actually stock some of the more popular barrels and other parts for the 870? It would be nice to check the stuff out in person and support local business instead of buying things unseen from the intrawebs...
http://www.popguns.com/remintgon870/default.htm