Thread: Bullseye Pistol Match - Hinesville, GA

Post imported post

WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc.,
    918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA.

WHEN: Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 5:00 PM.

ENTRY FEE: $15 per shooter, includes range fee and targets. Handgun rentals and ammunition purchases are available.

COURSE OF FIRE: Slow fire shooting - 10 rounds each at 7 yards, 15 yards, and 25 yards using either centerfire or rimfire pistols or revolvers. At least two 30-round sessions will be fired with the best targets being scored. B2 targets will be used.

FOR INFORMATION: Call 912-408-2006 or email missionessential@hotmail.com or brothers@coastalnow.net.

Prizes will depend on the number of shooters. This will be our first match at Mission Essential and our goal is to have a formal pistol club with regular matches of various types. This is not a NRA sanctioned match but an informal get-together to gauge interest in a club membership.

Post imported post

Perhaps I should have called this even simply a "Pistol Match". There weresome puristscritical of that title on another forum.

Post imported post

I had seen the flyers for this eventcirculating around Fort Stewart and had planned to compete in this match, but a last minute emergency (a friend's sick 8 year old daughter who needed to go to the ER) prevented me from making it.

Are there plans for another event like this? How many people showed up for this one?

Post imported post

officerjdc wrote:
    I had seen the flyers for this eventcirculating around Fort Stewart and had planned to compete in this match, but a last minute emergency (a friend's sick 8 year old daughter who needed to go to the ER) prevented me from making it.

Are there plans for another event like this? How many people showed up for this one?

There are plans in progress. Plan A is to have a Bowling Pin match somethime in July. As for last night, it was a big success. 12 shooters showed up.

Congrats to the winners.

Eric walked away with $75 cash,

Kevin won 5 free range sessions at Mission Essential,

and John won a $20 gift certificate.