Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Rare Pentagon 9-11 Surveillance Camera Video of Impact or LACK of Impact

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ...eature=related

    Conspiracy theories ???

    Any thoughts on this one ???

    TJ

  2. #2
    Regular Member compmanio365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,013

    Post imported post

    Hmm.....I expect this to get out of control fast, and the thread to be locked!

    I must be psychic!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    compmanio365 wrote:
    Hmm.....I expect this to get out of control fast, and the thread to be locked!

    I must be psychic!
    Well, it is...

    "General Discussion
    Use this area for discussions that are somewhat off-topic or that do not fit anywhere else"

    TJ

  4. #4
    Regular Member compmanio365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pierce County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,013

    Post imported post

    I'm poking fun, but I guarantee this thread won't last long.......

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post


  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

  7. #7
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,795

    Post imported post

    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ...eature=related

    Conspiracy theories ???

    Any thoughts on this one ???

    TJ
    A couple of thoughts. I will dispute the opening titles about the pentagon being so guarded. It isn't really, for what it is. No fencing at all. As for CCTVs, many do not run anywhere close to 60 frames a second and until I know the frame rate of the system, it is easy enough to ask how far a 747 moved between frames.

    Beyond that, we have the calls from the passengers on board the plane giving location information. If the plane did NOT hit the building, where did it go? And if you have the power to somehow engineer THAT, why NOT just engineer crashing it into the building?

    We've got how much footage of TWO planes hitting the twin towers. How much of their aluminum bodies or even engines survived the resulting fires? How much of flight 94 survived crashing into the ground?

    There may well be some undisclosed details. How and why Building 7 came down, or whether high rises in major cities have to have secret self destruct explosives built in to prevent domino effects is something I might entertain.

    But anyone who tries to tell me that a 747 did not hit the pentagon, better start by offering some explanation for where it went instead. Otherwise, Occam's razor is a tough hurdle to overcome on THAT front.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

    "With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

    "Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    , Virginia, USA
    Posts
    201

    Post imported post

    utbagpiper wrote:
    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ...eature=related

    Conspiracy theories ???

    Any thoughts on this one ???

    TJ
    A couple of thoughts. I will dispute the opening titles about the pentagon being so guarded. It isn't really, for what it is. No fencing at all. As for CCTVs, many do not run anywhere close to 60 frames a second and until I know the frame rate of the system, it is easy enough to ask how far a 747 moved between frames.

    Beyond that, we have the calls from the passengers on board the plane giving location information. If the plane did NOT hit the building, where did it go? And if you have the power to somehow engineer THAT, why NOT just engineer crashing it into the building?

    We've got how much footage of TWO planes hitting the twin towers. How much of their aluminum bodies or even engines survived the resulting fires? How much of flight 94 survived crashing into the ground?

    There may well be some undisclosed details. How and why Building 7 came down, or whether high rises in major cities have to have secret self destruct explosives built in to prevent domino effects is something I might entertain.

    But anyone who tries to tell me that a 747 did not hit the pentagon, better start by offering some explanation for where it went instead. Otherwise, Occam's razor is a tough hurdle to overcome on THAT front.
    I guarantee you a 747 didn't hit the pentagon. It was a boeing 757, a difference on the order of close to half a million pounds.

  9. #9
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,795

    Post imported post

    savery wrote:
    I guarantee you a 747 didn't hit the pentagon. It was a boeing 757, a difference on the order of close to half a million pounds.
    My mistake. Thank you.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

    "With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

    "Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Centennial, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,412

    Post imported post

    I think you'de need more than a grainy, B&W, low-framerate clip to prove anything.

  11. #11
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    Take it down the road, Prisonplanet may be your speed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •