Thread: Rare Pentagon 9-11 Surveillance Camera Video of Impact or LACK of Impact

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paWiZ...eature=related

Conspiracy theories ???

Any thoughts on this one ???

TJ

Post imported post

Hmm.....I expect this to get out of control fast, and the thread to be locked!

I must be psychic!

Post imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
    Hmm.....I expect this to get out of control fast, and the thread to be locked!

I must be psychic!
    Well, it is...

"General Discussion
    Use this area for discussions that are somewhat off-topic or that do not fit anywhere else"

TJ

Post imported post

I'm poking fun, but I guarantee this thread won't last long.......

Post imported post

State Researcher

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:

Conspiracy theories ???

TJ
    A couple of thoughts. I will dispute the opening titles about the pentagon being so guarded. It isn't really, for what it is. No fencing at all. As for CCTVs, many do not run anywhere close to 60 frames a second and until I know the frame rate of the system, it is easy enough to ask how far a 747 moved between frames.

Beyond that, we have the calls from the passengers on board the plane giving location information. If the plane did NOT hit the building, where did it go? And if you have the power to somehow engineer THAT, why NOT just engineer crashing it into the building?

We've got how much footage of TWO planes hitting the twin towers. How much of their aluminum bodies or even engines survived the resulting fires? How much of flight 94 survived crashing into the ground?

There may well be some undisclosed details. How and why Building 7 came down, or whether high rises in major cities have to have secret self destruct explosives built in to prevent domino effects is something I might entertain.

But anyone who tries to tell me that a 747 did not hit the pentagon, better start by offering some explanation for where it went instead. Otherwise, Occam's razor is a tough hurdle to overcome on THAT front.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Post imported post

utbagpiper wrote:
    UTOC-45-44 wrote:

Conspiracy theories ???

TJ
    A couple of thoughts. I will dispute the opening titles about the pentagon being so guarded. It isn't really, for what it is. No fencing at all. As for CCTVs, many do not run anywhere close to 60 frames a second and until I know the frame rate of the system, it is easy enough to ask how far a 747 moved between frames.

Beyond that, we have the calls from the passengers on board the plane giving location information. If the plane did NOT hit the building, where did it go? And if you have the power to somehow engineer THAT, why NOT just engineer crashing it into the building?

We've got how much footage of TWO planes hitting the twin towers. How much of their aluminum bodies or even engines survived the resulting fires? How much of flight 94 survived crashing into the ground?

There may well be some undisclosed details. How and why Building 7 came down, or whether high rises in major cities have to have secret self destruct explosives built in to prevent domino effects is something I might entertain.

But anyone who tries to tell me that a 747 did not hit the pentagon, better start by offering some explanation for where it went instead. Otherwise, Occam's razor is a tough hurdle to overcome on THAT front.
    I guarantee you a 747 didn't hit the pentagon. It was a boeing 757, a difference on the order of close to half a million pounds.

State Researcher

Post imported post

savery wrote:
    I guarantee you a 747 didn't hit the pentagon. It was a boeing 757, a difference on the order of close to half a million pounds.
    My mistake. Thank you.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Post imported post

I think you'de need more than a grainy, B&W, low-framerate clip to prove anything.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Take it down the road, Prisonplanet may be your speed.
    Attached Images Attached Images