• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Sunday .Unnofficial centralia meet.

Guest1650

imported post

Taking SV's advice, i'm posting a new thread for this coming sunday the 1st we will be meeting 12:00 - 12:30 outside of country cousins resturant. (this time frame allowing people to show up, who may hit traffic)

at that point, we'll go in and enjoy some amazing county style food. After, we can figure out who all is going to the range, as it's about 10 miles from the meeting area. Go shoot off some rounds, and we'll figure out what to do afterwords.

I myself,will be there, along with ';i'm sure many others. If you don't know who i am, or what i look like. Just look for the Bright orange pontiac Firebird. ..or the group of armed citizens standing around waiting for YOU to get there! :p

directions;

take i-5 south, or north. to exit 82 centralia. if you're coming from north, you will turn right off of the exit, and take the very next right. that puts you in the parking lot of the resturant. if you're a little slow, Look for a huge chicken on the roof of this place.

if you come from south. take a left off the exit.. and then take the very next right.

-phil

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

phil teters wrote:
well, i look forward to meeting up with you one of these days!
Sadly I don't get south. In fact I've never been to Centrailia. Not having a car aggrevates things.

Next time you plan to come up to Oly, drop me a line and we can work something out.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

phil teters wrote:
i tried IMing you on MSN, it says youre online. But.. no Dice. and I don't have yahoo..BOO!
Odd... you should still be able to talk with me. I talk with MSN folk all the time. I can see that you are typing a message, but nothing coming through..

just_a_car

imported post

You can all feel free to add me on Yahoo! IM; I use the same username as on here. Just make sure you identify who you are so I don't mark you as a spammer. ;)