• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Sunday .Unnofficial centralia meet.

just_a_car

imported post

ROFL!...

To show off my "young wipper-snapper-ness", I'd like to point out my previous post was my "1337" post. If you don't get the joke, you're too old. :p

jarhead1911A

imported post

My wife and i will be there, We are coming from TACOMA so if anyone needs a ride let us know BEFORE SUNDAY!!!!!!! and we will be more than happy to supply transpo

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

phil teters wrote:
damnit..screw you old farts, and your yahoo!
Eh? I'm 28. I won't touch anything that says Microsoft with a 10 foot pole. Being part of a global computing monopoly may be fine for some, but I won't take part in it. :p

jarhead1911A

imported post

I am just waiting for the paperback addition of VISTA to come out because i am out of TP and dont want to goto the store

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
I am just waiting for the paperback addition of VISTA to come out because i am out of TP and dont want to goto the store
eww....you would wipe yourself with THAT? Can't you use a dirty towel, or something out of the garbage instead? Gotta be better... :p

Guest1650

imported post

you can use my neighbors dog, i tooks just like a cat.. and only weighs 6 lbs.. it's one of those miniature poodles. not to mention the size of the land minds that damn thing leaves in my yard are worse than bouncing bettys!

joeroket

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
ROFL!...

To show off my "young wipper-snapper-ness", I'd like to point out my previous post was my "1337" post. If you don't get the joke, you're too old. :p
Either that or to damned dorky. Unfortunately I do get it.:( I guess I have been in the gaming community for way too long.:shock:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

/thread jack

So this bear and a rabbit were sitting on a log doing their business when the bear asked the rabbit "do you have problems with crap sticking to your fur?" The rabbit replies "nope, no problem at all." So the bear grabs the rabbit and wipes his butt with him......

Would rather use stinging nettle leaves than a MS manual.....

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

just_a_car wrote:
ROFL!...

|\|0o8|3t5

launch.png