• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One more reason for me to carry

Samuel Adams

imported post

Semper Paratus wrote:
At 1230 my new son was born. :D

7lbs 5.5 oz 19" long!!!!!!!!!!!! a new life to protect from BGs and people trying to take his rights away.
Congrats.:monkey Don't forget that they grow up to be teenagers. :shock:

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Samuel Adams wrote:
Semper Paratus wrote:

7lbs 5.5 oz 19" long!!!!!!!!!!!! a new life to protect from BGs and people trying to take his rights away.
Congrats.:monkey Don't forget that they grow up to be teenagers. :shock:
We killed all of ours before they became teenagers.

(heh, heh.. that oughta get the "it's for the children" crowd shaking)

Seriously, congratulations to you and your wife.

WARCHILD

imported post

Semper Paratus wrote:

Congrats also. Take it from me, I have 5 boys and one girl. Stick with the boys! She was a hand full from day one and still is 24yrs later. I love her deeply, but I sure could have used Prozac back then.:cuss:

WARCHILD

imported post

Semper Paratus wrote:
this is the first boy the other tw0 are girls 12 & 5.
Congrats again, I guess I was lucky with one girl. I know we love them all but I thank my wife for dealing with all the female issues. I had considered it here a few years ago but do they allow you to shoot un-suitable suitors in Spokane? Don't know if I could go through the boyfriend things again, not now a days anyway.