• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SUNDAYCENTRALIA MEET CANCELLED

Guest1650

imported post

dlnwoody wrote:
Phil, seeing your changing the location can you give us lakewood guy directions. Sorry you had to change locations. I agree you don't need to get in trouble before your deployment. Still count me in for 2 for lunch. Were are we planning on shooting at now.

i'm still planning on shooting in centralia, you guys are more than welcome to come, and i want bear to come on out too!

Baysically, I'm just trying to watch my own ass. lol I know it sounds selfish. but i have alot of other peoples asses to watch out for too.

I don't know the EXACT directions. But i know if you take the downtown exit. to olympia, which is exit 105 off of I-5. youll want to find 4th avenue, should be easy. it goes in a grid pattern. From there, you're looking for old school pizza. it's pretty easy to find, and there will be a bright orange firebird, somewhere around there. But.. Don't just look for my car, sometimes parking may be bad. Either way.. ifyou get lost, ask anyone. they know how to get there!

Yep, the food is that good.:what:

PoppaGary

imported post

Sure sorry to hear of the recent turn of events, but not surprised and I would expect to get the same reaction from the PD and/or Sheriffs down here in Vancouver.

Seems like we still could have gotten together for lunch and further discussion esp for those of us that can't make it up to the Puget Sound area.

I was even thinking about stopping in at the gun show in Centralia! :X

Keep us all posted and best to you all.

Gary

Gene Beasley

imported post

PoppaGary wrote:
Sure sorry to hear of the recent turn of events, but not surprised and I would expect to get the same reaction from the PD and/or Sheriffs down here in Vancouver.

Gary
Have you found this Blockbuster thread? For some reason the forum search won't find it. The 911 call (with radio traffic) is also available at NWCDL.org. Another excellent resource.It provides some insight toward the end in the car-to-car traffic.

Welcome to the forum.

Gene

jarhead1911A

imported post

Damnit phil now i have to posepone kicking illegals out of centralia, Well i guess now i can go pee as i wa holding in till i found a nice comfortable seat in the cops car. I still think we should go down to centralia next week and what the hell bing a few lawyers so we dont waste time filling paperwork. I really want a new Vette and CPD should buy it for me :lol:

Agent 47

imported post

underthebridge wrote:
PoppaGary wrote:

Gary
Have you found this Bockbuster thread? For some reason the forum search won't find it. The 911 call (with radio traffic) is also available at NWCDL.org. Another excellent resource.It provides some insight toward the end in the car-to-car traffic.

Welcome to the forum.

Gene
Maybe you would have better luck looking for the Blockbuster thread. :p

Gene Beasley

imported post

:pOkay, so I spell it right when searching though. I remember what it's called and that Clark County is misspelled as country. Search Clark, Clark county, Clark Country, Vancouver Blockbuster - nada.