I have his Phone Numbers and will be calling him today. I'll keep you posted.
Thank you for contacting us regarding a Firearms Trust. A NFA firearms trust can help you acquire class 3 weapons without the need to have your CLEO sign off on the application. Many CLEO's are refusing to look at Form 4's and/or Form 1's.
There are many benefits in using a NFA trust over a traditional trust or even purchasing the items individually.
Some of the main issues include:
1) The ability to tell your representatives how to properly transfer these assets upon your death,
2) Ability to transfer assets to those under age at a later time while giving the trustee that ability to look at his/her mental state, his/ her physical location, and age,
3) Ability for the Trustee to refuse assets transfered by will or other means if NFA and state requirements are not complied with,
4) Requirement to comply with NFA and State laws for transfer of NFA related assets, and
5) Ability to make uneven distributions to heirs to conserve value of assets.
I would like to discuss this with you more to determine if a gun trust is the best entity for your needs. Please contact me so we can discuss this further.