• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ya'll so funny about OC! hahahaha

schizrade

imported post

BobCav wrote:
schizrade wrote:
The troll factor is going up here. :?

That LA Times article open us up to a lot of visibility.

Not to worry, we're on watch with the "DELETE" button at the ready! :cool:
Hey you miss Reno yet?

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Wait wait wait...

Is this the return of the "Mall Ninja"?

Seriously Mall Ninja was Gecko 45
OC Ninja is 47
Riddled with spelling errors

It's a stretch, but it's possible!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

47 Wrote:

For goodness sakes ya'll, I just arrivd at this fourum and all I see on the state pages are stories about people open carrying for the fist time and how cool it is and how excited they are and where can they do it next.

HUH?

In Idaho I drive everyday with either a loaded ak-47 or HK-93 (40rnd mag ..of course) next to me in the seat, a Glock 38 on my hip and four or five other guns scattered around the truck.

I normally CC in town unless I see out of state plates, especially from CA or Canadians, then I casually take off my covering as I get out of the truck just to freak em out, it's very funny.

I was planning to take a trip east to see some sights and I got here to find out about continuing my usual routine from Idaho in other states like TENN and KEN as well as others. It seems that in TENN you cant have a loaded long gun? WTF is wrong with the backwoods hillbilies?:what::what::what:

I thought I was in hilllbilly hell here in Idaho, but crabnabbit how in the world did you loose the right to open carry long guns, and you have an ammo tax? Again, what gives, I thought the eastern hills were plenty free but I suppose I's was wrong, eh?

Any comments.......oh, and we dont lock trucks here since we's got tractors and bags of lye for gun thieves out in the old west. In fact its almost a mortal sin to loan a vehicle to a friend that dont come with a long gun in the rack and loaded, ready to go.:celebrate:celebrate

schizrade

imported post

jaredbelch wrote:
Wait wait wait...

Is this the return of the "Mall Ninja"?

Seriously Mall Ninja was Gecko 45
OC Ninja is 47
Riddled with spelling errors

It's a stretch, but it's possible!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
Not far from it.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

schizrade wrote:
BobCav wrote:
schizrade wrote:

Hey you miss Reno yet?

I do actually. It's cold and rainy here...blech, but it's beautiful country.

Can't tell if anyone's the same anymore, no more IP access :(

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BobCav wrote:
schizrade wrote:
BobCav wrote:
schizrade wrote:

Hey you miss Reno yet?

I do actually. It's cold and rainy here...blech, but it's beautiful country.

Can't tell if anyone's the same anymore, no more IP access :(
Well, we now have a harder time identifying or getting rid of trolls and spammers but hey, at least LEO229 can't get people's IPs now and do super secret Patriot Act internet tapping to find out what everyone's favorite pron sites are when they are in a casual chat with their cousin in Darfur :banghead: Maybe there is another non-issue to get all excited about so we can strip the mods of their ability to close threads or edit comments. :quirky So yeah, he may be a troll or he may be not a troll and just playing a practical joke on us or he may just be what he appears to be. I'm still finding it a little amusing.