• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ballston Common Mall Now Posted

fryfrye

imported post

I live very close to Ballston Common Mall and frequent the Regal Cinema there... and I finally got to see the new Indiana Jones Movie this weekend... On my way OUT of the theater I noticed a new "Code of Conduct" sign that was posted nearest the Panera Bread Company entrance... you can only really see this on your way out...

Last line says "No Firearms" ... violators will be asked to leave.

I suspect this sign was put of as a result of the problems they have had with loitering over the past few months...

Anyone have thoughts on what to write? GM is Jennifer Moss
General Manager
JenniferMoss@forestcity.net

Chkultr

imported post

Not sure on what to say. I was just there this weekend and ate dinner Friday night and Rock Bottom! No problems in the resturant or walking to and from the parking garage! I also did not notice any signs!

mkl

imported post

I ate at the RockBottom while OC'ing this weekend, went to that theater to see Indiana Jones while CCing. I haven't noticed the sign. Maybe it isn't at the only entrance I use (the one by Bailey's).

fryfrye

imported post

This is DEFINITELY a new sign. When I got my CC permit, I checked EACH entrance...

...I understand that there were robberies at gun-point in the restrooms recently... perhaps they think their sign will key that from happening again... :banghead:

fryfrye

imported post

This is DEFINITELY a new sign. When I got my CC permit, I checked EACH entrance...

...I understand that there were robberies at gun-point in the restrooms recently... perhaps they think their sign will key that from happening again... :banghead: