• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch Tomorrow! June 3!

ScottyT

imported post

I know it is short notice, but a few of us will be getting together for lunch in West Valley City tomorrow at 11:30 am (to beat the lunch rush).

We are meeting at the Cracker Barrel at I-215 and 3500 south at 11:30 am! This is just south of the E-Center.

Please let me know if you are coming so that I can call ahead and get a table!

If this hasn't been posted at UCC, please do so!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
I know it is short notice, but a few of us will be getting together for lunch in West Valley City tomorrow at 11:30 am (to beat the lunch rush).

We are meeting at the Cracker Barrel at I-215 and 3500 south at 11:30 am! This is just south of the E-Center.

Please let me know if you are coming so that I can call ahead and get a table!

If this hasn't been posted at UCC, please do so!

I've OCed there PLENTY of time. Mostly for Breakfast and some late evenings.

Good place. Too bad I can't be there. Oh,well

TJ

GeneticsDave

imported post

I thought I counted 8.

ScottyT, GeneticsDave, Ruger Collector, RC's guest, tapehoser, swillden, jaredbelch, and possibly MarshallDodge.

Ruger Collector (RC) changed his post to just him, so yeah, it could be anywhere from 6-8. I will tell him to get a table for eight - have a little more elbow room! The reservation will be under "UCC".

ScottyT

imported post

Good food and a good turnout today! We had 8 people show up, which I think is superb for less than 24 hours notice!

Although there were at least 8 WVCPD cars with at least as many officers a hundred yards away directing traffic at the E-Center (graduation), we didn't hear anything from them -- not that I was expecting much trouble at Cracker Barrel.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Good food and a good turnout today! We had 8 people show up, which I think is superb for less than 24 hours notice!

Although there were at least 8 WVCPD cars with at least as many officers a hundred yards away directing traffic at the E-Center (graduation), we didn't hear anything from them -- not that I was expecting much trouble at Cracker Barrel.

Sure it all turned out well and dandy......CUZ I WAZN'T THERE. WVC PD had NO reason to be there then.:cuss:....:lol:....

TJ