• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Extreme Marksmen on the History Channel

Weak 9mm

imported post

YES! This was awesome. That washer shot was one of the best shots I've ever seen!

Marco

imported post

glockrocker wrote:
I thought I was decent with a lever action Winchester
All these shooters are awesome.

"BadLands" Bill Oglesby is amazing to watch in person, his wife is a also a exhibition shooter in her own right.

I was fortunate to meet him at End of Trail yrs ago.
Bill had to have someone (neutral person)load and unload his guns as other competitors didn't believe he shot the required rounds per stage.

We became instant friends, I was lucky enough to be invited to attend his SASS/CAS shooting school (Held on his property in Springfield Ill.)

The work (gunsmithing) he does on SA, lever guns and 1911's is awesome.
Oglesby & Oglesby (888-800-6440)

I wish I had 1/10th the skill these guys have.

Edit:
typo's

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hopefully the DVD will show up on netflix. Paying for TV service littered with commercials is something I refuse to do.

Weak 9mm

imported post

Paying for TV service littered with commercials is something I refuse to do.
Yeah, tell me about it. They basically force you to watch that absolute filth. The best part is how psychologists try to figure out the best way to brainwash you into wanting to waste your money on their product and then force feed it to you over and over.

The show will be like, "Here he goes, he's taking the shot...."

"I'm Billy Maze the fatass, buy simoniz scratch remover."

"OOH, GET THE QUICK FIX. OOH, GET THE QUICK FIX. OOOH. AAAH. GOLD BOND."

"SHAMWOW! We can't do this all day, so call now!"

[Weak 9mm Proceeds to smash the television with a hammer]

Evil Ernie

imported post

Are you freakin serious? Comcast injects their own ad banners?!?!?!? Sheesh, quit feeding the pig and get Directv for cryin out loud...
Back to topic, I watched that last night and was blown away...cutting fishing line with a lever action? Holy crap...I feel less of a man...

IanB

imported post

FYI next showing of this program is today at 5 pm eastern. I'll have it recorded so if someone misses it pm me and I'll encode it for download. I won't be keeping it on my server for very long so if you *do* want to dl it pm me within one or two days, after that I'm deleteing it.

Weak 9mm

imported post

Why don't you send the children to a scientology school?

(Testicular)

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
FYI next showing of this program is today at 5 pm eastern. I'll have it recorded so if someone misses it pm me and I'll encode it for download. I won't be keeping it on my server for very long so if you *do* want to dl it pm me within one or two days, after that I'm deleteing it.
*raises hand* I'm not going to be able to watch it this evening and would very much like to see the last 3/4s that I missed previously. If you do have a chance to encode it for download, it would be very much appreciated.

Weak 9mm

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Weak 9mm wrote:
Why don't you send the children to a scientology school?

(Testicular)
And risk another aborted product of your Alma Mater?

'Send the children,' like mine? Sorry to disappoint, mine is an adult and fourth year doctor candidate at MUSC.
MUSK? Sounds smelly. :?

(Testicular)

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:
MUSK? Sounds smelly. :?(Testicular)
Even a blind pig can find truffles. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musk

Musk is the name originally given to a substance with a penetrating odor obtained from a gland of the male musk deer, which is situated between its stomach and genitals. The substance has been used as a popular perfume fixative since ancient times and is one of the most expensive animal products in the world. The name, originated from Sanskrit muṣká meaning "testicle" (as in a 'single' testicle), has come to encompass a wide variety of substances with somewhat similar odors although many of them are quite different in their chemical structures.
Too bad we're not looking for truffles http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musc