• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Extreme Marksmen on the History Channel

IanB

imported post

OK folks...

Encoding completed today while I was away from home, I'm currently uploading file to my web server. I'll post the link tomorrow morning, the upload won't be done before I go to bed tonight.

Word of warning, the file is HUGE because I wanted to keep the original broadcast quality intact. The file comes out to 2.63 GIGABYTES. If you don't have a download manager you need to get one before trying to download this file. I recommend Flashget:

http://www.flashget.com/en/download.htm

IanB

imported post

Two versions now available:

Version 1 (larger file) 2.63 Gb Windows Media file

Version 2 (smaller file) 1.23 Gb MP4 File

Both are 640X480 - original program resolution.

Both available for download until Friday night here:

Video has been removed.

hsmith

imported post

The History Channel is possibly the best channel on TV. So many good programs. Modern Marvels may be one of the best.

tattedupboy

imported post

I can only imagine just how much practice it takes to achieve that level of skill. It goes to show that anyone who is new to carrying firearms can't just one day decide to go to the gun store and walk out with the gun strapped to their hip, never having fired a gun a day in their lives. It must be done responsibly, and copiously practicing is part of that.

xRapidDavex

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Two versions now available:

Version 1 (larger file) 2.63 Gb Windows Media file

Version 2 (smaller file) 1.23 Gb MP4 File

Both are 640X480 - original program resolution.

Both available for download until Friday night here:

Video has been removed.
Are you kidding?!?! I missed the download by 1 day? :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Edit: Thanks M1Gunr, I downloaded your version instead.