• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearm related book titles we'll never see

XD40coyote

imported post

My Gun and Me
One Man's OC Journal
By Michael Moore

Now that'sa great one LOL- he suddenly gets all pro gun, OR he tries to make OC look bad, but then ifHE is OCing, how bad can it be?

Black Like Me - One Man's Second Amendment Journey With His Glock by Barack Hussein Obama

Or a variation...

Barack out with his Glock Out

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Freedom - By The People, For The People

sub tittled: The Bill of Rights - The Founding Fathers Were Right

collectively by: Hillary Clinton , Barack Obama & John McCain.

Note that all proceeds shall be donated to pro 2nd Amendment groups.

Yata hey

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

How to Maintain Your Composure Around Open Carriers, Chad Hyland, Manassas PD Press, 2007 (available in paperback)

Effective E-mails and Other Memorable Quotes, Ricky Clodfelter, Manassas PD Press, 2007 (Sorry, out of print due to strong language.)

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Oh, That Second Amendment in THAT Constitution
subtitled: You Too Can Learn Reading Comprehension After 50

by Charles "Chucky" "Chuckles" "Chuckmeister" "Chuck-this" Schumer