• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Notice Me!!!

MountainManXD

imported post

I'm new at this, but my experience was with a friend who wasn't carrying openly. He said that he was able to notice more people looking:what:at me than I was simply because they would look away when I was looking at them. I have thought it would be interesting to tag along with someone who was OCing just to notice what the general publics reactions would be.

Also does anyone ever OC at the wallyworld at 1300s 200w? Just wondering if anyone has had an experience there one way or another.

GeneticsDave

imported post

MountainManXD wrote:
Also does anyone ever OC at the wallyworld at 1300s 200w? Just wondering if anyone has had an experience there one way or another.
Yeah, I used to go to that WW before the one in Centerville was finished. I OCd there quite a few times - definitely want to carry at that place - it's pretty ghetto (at least as far as SLC goes). No problems on my end - used to buy a lot of ammo and kitchen stuff there - oh and socks... gotta have socks... :celebrate

Outsider

imported post

GeneticsDave wrote:
MountainManXD wrote:
Yeah, I used to go to that WW before the one in Centerville was finished. I OCd there quite a few times - definitely want to carry at that place - it's pretty ghetto (at least as far as SLC goes). No problems on my end - used to buy a lot of ammo and kitchen stuff there - oh and socks... gotta have socks... :celebrate
"Gotcha have my socks." Sounds like the Corn Pops, "gotcha have my pops." LoL!!! I think I might buy ammo at Walyworld this week because they have some cheaper stuff then Gunnies.

MountainManXD

imported post

GeneticsDave wrote:
Thanks Dave, and yeah as far as WW goes it is a little more on the ghetto side. Maybe I will OC there next.