Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FORSALE

Post imported post

I have a M4 with 3 mags with hard case removable carry handle adjustable butt stock. Very accurite and dependable. In EXCELLENT condition. Asking $850.00

Also have Newer Hi Point 45 with 2 mags in excellent condition very accurite and reliable. asking $110.00

Post imported post

PM Sent, gimme a call.

-Badger
    1911 before dialing 911.

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
    I have a M4 with 3 mags with hard case removable carry handle adjustable butt stock. Very accurite and dependable. In EXCELLENT condition. Asking $850.00

Also have Newer Hi Point 45 with 2 mags in excellent condition very accurite and reliable. asking $110.00
    Check your PM

Post imported post

this is the M4 i own
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post imported post

No it's not.

Post imported post

well i can see the weirdos are out today.....

Post imported post

That's a fixed carry handle. You said yours had a removable carry handle. I'm flattered though.

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:

The rifle in the pic does not have this

jarhead1055 wrote:
    this is the M4 i own
    That should say "This is a stock picture of an M4 that looks like mine". Otherwise people are under the impression that it is a picture of the actual rifle for sale. Your name-calling was inappropriate and uncalled for.

Post imported post

Or it could be a troll trying to get someone to say they will buy a weapon over the Internet to:

1. Copy the responses and put then in the next Brady fund-raising pamphlet.

2. Copy the response to their peer reviewed paper on how the Internet can be used to fund gun violence.

3. Talk you into sending themmoney to fund their crack habit.

4. Copy the responses to send to legislators to help justify closing the "Gun show loophole."

5. Send to the Internet site provider to either force them to close this site because of illegal transactions or have the BATF review their member lists for illegal sales.

6. Add to the article they are writing on how easy it is to obtain or dispose of assault weapons on the Internet.

7. Or it could be an idiot who actually owns an M4 but accidentally took a picture of his old rifle and is too stupid to use the auction sites or the WAC newsletter and just happened to find this site and figured out how to upload pictures and is unaware that the full auto M4 is illegal in Washington state and figures that the BATF will never know that he sold it on this site and when he gets caught he will roll on you faster than poop through a goose and will get a reduced sentence while you'll get the maximum of 10 years + 10,000 fine plus the conspiracy charge which the BATF will try to apply to the website and all members herein.

8. Or he could just not know that much about guns....

You choose.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Wheelgunner wrote:
    Or it could be a troll trying to get someone to say they will buy a weapon over the Internet to:

1. Copy the responses and put then in the next Brady fund-raising pamphlet.

2. Copy the response to their peer reviewed paper on how the Internet can be used to fund gun violence.

3. talk you into sending themmoney to fund their crack habit.

4. Copy the responses to help justify closing the "Gun show loophole."

5. Send to the Internet site provider to either force them to close this site or have the BATF review their member lists for illegal sales.

6. Add to the article they are writing on how easy it is to obtain or dispose of assault weapons on the Internet.

I could go on all day, but you get the drift.......
    or it could be a guy trying to sell his gun.

Post imported post

Damn, SV! You answer faster than I can type!

State Researcher

Post imported post

Wheelgunner wrote:
    Damn, SV! You answer faster than I can type!
    It's a semi auto M4 lookalike. I turned down the rifle and the hi point before the ad even went up.

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
    this is the M4 i own

So is yours an M4 A3 or A2? A3 is removable carry handle, A2 is fixed yes?

Post imported post

my handle comes off and for the record i posted it forsale on this forum because i would hope there are only legal gun owners here and i just want to sell it.

Post imported post

and its not my fault the grammer nazi's are out in force today......

Post imported post

Sorry Devil Dog, I gotta point out the barrel isn't turned down for the launcher attachment point as it would be on an m4. All these guys are Russian rifle people.

Let me know if you sell it, I may have a buyer for you in Yakima.

Post imported post

Not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to help the OP out. If you would post the brand and the round count of your m4/pistol, it might help out your sale.

Good luck!

Post imported post

50$ for the hi-point.

Where are you located?

Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

ha ha tacoma but someone else already beat you to it, Besides i was asking 110 for it. 50? i am starting to think you are going cenile on us......

Post imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
    ha ha tacoma but someone else already beat you to it, Besides i was asking 110 for it. 50? i am starting to think you are going cenile on us......
    Damnit compmanio, stop hogging all the Hi-points!

Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
    jarhead1055 wrote:
    Damnit compmanio, stop hogging all the Hi-points!

Now I'm carrying two! Like the old west, but cheaper!

Seriously, wasn't me though.....I was going to sell my HP when I get my 1911, but I think I'll do it here; if someone is willing to pay $100 for it, that's better than what I would get at the gun shop.......

Thinking about this little beauty in the meantime.....with the cost of ammo it's all we'll be able to afford to practice with soon:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/87903

Post imported post

I'm not a grammar nazi. You claimed that the picture was of your actual rifle and it is not. Either you are posting a stock photo and meant to say "this is what my m4 looks like", or you're full of s***. Either way, you need to clarify. You said "this is the m4 I own". Either that was a lie, or you did not mean that the picture was of thespecific gun that you are selling. Either way, what you said was misleading and false. I'm not a grammar nazi, and you still haven't told us what you meant by "this is the m4 I own". You need to clarify.

Post imported post

Post imported post

Somebody needs to switch to decaf.

Post imported post

expvideo wrote:
    I'm not a grammar nazi. You claimed that the picture was of your actual rifle and it is not. Either you are posting a stock photo and meant to say "this is what my m4 looks like", or you're full of s***. Either way, you need to clarify. You said "this is the m4 I own". Either that was a lie, or you did not mean that the picture was of thespecific gun that you are selling. Either way, what you said was misleading and false. I'm not a grammar nazi, and you still haven't told us what you meant by "this is the m4 I own". You need to clarify.
    Expvideo is right, that pic is a standard car-15. It has neither the removable handle, the heavier, grenade launcher mount barrel, nor the elliptical double insulated handguard.

If you have to fight, do not fear death. We will all die one day, so fight skillfully and bravely! And if it is to be that you die, then at least go to God proudly. Meet him as the proud warrior that you are, and not as a sniveling coward. Nobody lives forever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast