• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FORSALE

jarhead1911A

imported post

I have a M4 with 3 mags with hard case removable carry handle adjustable butt stock. Very accurite and dependable. In EXCELLENT condition. Asking $850.00

Also have Newer Hi Point 45 with 2 mags in excellent condition very accurite and reliable. asking $110.00

PolskiG

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
I have a M4 with 3 mags with hard case removable carry handle adjustable butt stock. Very accurite and dependable. In EXCELLENT condition. Asking $850.00

Also have Newer Hi Point 45 with 2 mags in excellent condition very accurite and reliable. asking $110.00
Check your PM

expvideo

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:

The rifle in the pic does not have this

jarhead1055 wrote:
this is the M4 i own
That should say "This is a stock picture of an M4 that looks like mine". Otherwise people are under the impression that it is a picture of the actual rifle for sale. Your name-calling was inappropriate and uncalled for.

Wheelgunner

imported post

Or it could be a troll trying to get someone to say they will buy a weapon over the Internet to:

1. Copy the responses and put then in the next Brady fund-raising pamphlet.

2. Copy the response to their peer reviewed paper on how the Internet can be used to fund gun violence.

3. Talk you into sending themmoney to fund their crack habit.

4. Copy the responses to send to legislators to help justify closing the "Gun show loophole."

5. Send to the Internet site provider to either force them to close this site because of illegal transactions or have the BATF review their member lists for illegal sales.

6. Add to the article they are writing on how easy it is to obtain or dispose of assault weapons on the Internet.

7. Or it could be an idiot who actually owns an M4 but accidentally took a picture of his old rifle and is too stupid to use the auction sites or the WAC newsletter and just happened to find this site and figured out how to upload pictures and is unaware that the full auto M4 is illegal in Washington state and figures that the BATF will never know that he sold it on this site and when he gets caught he will roll on you faster than poop through a goose and will get a reduced sentence while you'll get the maximum of 10 years + 10,000 fine plus the conspiracy charge which the BATF will try to apply to the website and all members herein.

8. Or he could just not know that much about guns....

You choose.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Wheelgunner wrote:
Or it could be a troll trying to get someone to say they will buy a weapon over the Internet to:

1. Copy the responses and put then in the next Brady fund-raising pamphlet.

2. Copy the response to their peer reviewed paper on how the Internet can be used to fund gun violence.

3. talk you into sending themmoney to fund their crack habit.

4. Copy the responses to help justify closing the "Gun show loophole."

5. Send to the Internet site provider to either force them to close this site or have the BATF review their member lists for illegal sales.

6. Add to the article they are writing on how easy it is to obtain or dispose of assault weapons on the Internet.

I could go on all day, but you get the drift.......
or it could be a guy trying to sell his gun.

jarhead1911A

imported post

my handle comes off and for the record i posted it forsale on this forum because i would hope there are only legal gun owners here and i just want to sell it.

Misguided Child

imported post

Sorry Devil Dog, I gotta point out the barrel isn't turned down for the launcher attachment point as it would be on an m4. All these guys are Russian rifle people.:lol:

Let me know if you sell it, I may have a buyer for you in Yakima.

krazichinaman

imported post

Not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to help the OP out. If you would post the brand and the round count of your m4/pistol, it might help out your sale.

Good luck!

jarhead1911A

imported post

ha ha tacoma but someone else already beat you to it, Besides i was asking 110 for it. 50? i am starting to think you are going cenile on us......

TechnoWeenie

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
ha ha tacoma but someone else already beat you to it, Besides i was asking 110 for it. 50? i am starting to think you are going cenile on us......

Damnit compmanio, stop hogging all the Hi-points!

:lol: