• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FORSALE

compmanio365

imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
jarhead1055 wrote:
ha ha tacoma but someone else already beat you to it, Besides i was asking 110 for it. 50? i am starting to think you are going cenile on us......

Damnit compmanio, stop hogging all the Hi-points!

:lol:

Now I'm carrying two! Like the old west, but cheaper! :lol::lol:

Seriously, wasn't me though.....I was going to sell my HP when I get my 1911, but I think I'll do it here; if someone is willing to pay $100 for it, that's better than what I would get at the gun shop.......

Thinking about this little beauty in the meantime.....with the cost of ammo it's all we'll be able to afford to practice with soon:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_577/products_id/87903

expvideo

imported post

I'm not a grammar nazi. You claimed that the picture was of your actual rifle and it is not. Either you are posting a stock photo and meant to say "this is what my m4 looks like", or you're full of s***. Either way, you need to clarify. You said "this is the m4 I own". Either that was a lie, or you did not mean that the picture was of thespecific gun that you are selling. Either way, what you said was misleading and false. I'm not a grammar nazi, and you still haven't told us what you meant by "this is the m4 I own". You need to clarify.

Johnny Law

imported post

expvideo wrote:
I'm not a grammar nazi. You claimed that the picture was of your actual rifle and it is not. Either you are posting a stock photo and meant to say "this is what my m4 looks like", or you're full of s***. Either way, you need to clarify. You said "this is the m4 I own". Either that was a lie, or you did not mean that the picture was of thespecific gun that you are selling. Either way, what you said was misleading and false. I'm not a grammar nazi, and you still haven't told us what you meant by "this is the m4 I own". You need to clarify.
Expvideo is right, that pic is a standard car-15. It has neither the removable handle, the heavier, grenade launcher mount barrel, nor the elliptical double insulated handguard.

expvideo

imported post

DrewGunner wrote:
Somebody needs to switch to decaf.
OK so now I'm a "weirdo", a "grammar nazi" and I need to switch to decaf, all because I called someone out for misrepresenting a gun that they are trying to sell on the board.

Mainsail

imported post

attachment.php

It looks like a mid-length handguard on a 20" barrel. That's an odd combination.

expvideo

imported post

DrewGunner wrote:
expvideo wrote:
DrewGunner wrote:
Somebody needs to switch to decaf.
OK so now I'm a "weirdo", a "grammar nazi" and I need to switch to decaf, all because I called someone out for misrepresenting a gun that they are trying to sell on the board.
Pretty much :p

All right, as long as we're clear :p

BTW, Mainsail, it has a thin handguard (it's slightly thinner, but a similar handguard is pretty common on the current Bushmasters, at least in WA), which makes it look longer, but it's actually a standard length handguard on either a 16" or it almost looks like a 14.5" barrel with a pinned 1.5"flash hider.

Here's a pic of what he described. This one is a bushmaster:

bushmasterM4A3_lg.jpg

Notice the removable carry handle and M4 style barrel. The barrel on this rifle is 16"

Mainsail

imported post

expvideo wrote:
BTW, Mainsail, it has a thin handguard (it's slightly thinner, but a similar handguard is pretty common on the current Bushmasters, at least in WA), which makes it look longer, but it's actually a standard length handguard on either a 16" or it almost looks like a 14.5" barrel with a pinned 1.5"flash hider.

Wrote before you posted the picure:

You lost me on that one. A standard length handguard on a 14” barrel would go all the way up to the flash hider. Do you mean a CAR length (short) handguard? I can look at the picture and tell that a bayonet will not mount properly. I don’t know what you mean by ‘thinner’. Less material or less circumference? Anyway, that doesn’t look like a 14” barrel to me.

I strongly dislike the popular trend of a CAR length handguard on a 16” barrel (above picture) that appears in most of the catalogs because it doesn’t look ‘right’ to me. I’m going to build mine with the mid-length handguard and the 16” barrel; this will allow the bayonet to mount.

expvideo

imported post

Yes, by standard length I meant carbine length (as in "standard for a carbine"). By thinner I meant circumferance, not actual thickness of material, since I can't tell that by a picture.