• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Angelina Jolie talks about her gun, defending her home

Flintlock

imported post

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/6-02-08?GT1=BUZZ2

June 2, 2008
"If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them." That's Angelina Jolie, revealing her up-with-the-Second-Amendment maternal instincts to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
And, as an added warning, the protective mom of Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, Shiloh, 2, and the still-baking, Brad Pitt-spawned double buns in her oven, points out that she "bought original, real guns of the type we used in 'Tomb Raider' for security."
"Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one," acknowledges Jolie, who is out stumping for the soon-to-be-released thriller, "Wanted," in which she plays a weapons-wielding assassin. "And yes, I'd be able to use it if I had to. I could handle myself. I think there are certain combat skills that would come out. I tend to want to throw an elbow."
Says the goodwill-promoting earth mother, "There's a side to me that people know is humanitarian, and there's a side to me that's a mommy. But there's also the side that likes to get down and dirty and run and jump around and fire guns."
And while it'll probably be several years before any of her tots see her popping a cap or 50 in "Wanted," she's not going to shield them from violence on the big screen.
"It's just not a reality in this day and age to say, 'I'm never going to let my kids watch a movie that has a gun in it,'" explains Angelina. "It's important to know that this exists. But I'm very clear with my children about who's a good guy and who's bad."

thewise1

imported post

Between her beauty, her upcoming role as Dagny Taggart in Atlas Shrugged (2009) and her comments on firearms... How awesome is that!

thewise1

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
I was already convinced she's hot as hell........now I want her to have my children.......:lol:

I hope my wife isn't reading this....... :shock:
My wife said she'd join me, for Angelina Jolie :eek:

:celebrate

UTOC-45-44

imported post

thewise1 wrote:
compmanio365 wrote:
I was already convinced she's hot as hell........now I want her to have my children.......:lol:

My wife said something about Angelina J as well...:shock:...:lol:...:celebrate...

thewise1

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
thewise1 wrote:
compmanio365 wrote:

My wife said something about Angelina J as well...:shock:...:lol:...:celebrate...
Women of impeccable taste!

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Do you think she'd be willing to be the VCDL poster girl? :what:

Look for membership to go through the roof. :celebrate

icode

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
thewise1 wrote:
compmanio365 wrote:

+<insert shitload here>:celebrate

imperialism2024

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Legba wrote:
Two words - Kegel exercises. ;-/

-ljp

Oh God, where's our just moderator. He deleted me for referring to a prescribed medical procedure that he 'thought' was a deviant sexual procedure (just wait until he's 'old').
Now I'm curious...

Anyhow, since this thread is useless without pictures, and I've been powerless to find decent-res pictures of her with guns (gotta keep it on topic), anyone have any? :)

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Evil Ernie wrote:
Hotness factor is now a 10, but keep in mind that after passing those twins, you'll need to strapa 2x4 across yer butt...heh
Reminds me of that Stewie Griffin quote: So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?