• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Angelina Jolie talks about her gun, defending her home

UTOC-45-44

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
My oldest daughter thinks Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful in the world, but I have to tell you. I just don't see it. I don't think she is all that great looking. Just goes to show that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

And yes, my daughter is straight.

Now this is beauty.

http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/officialphotos/18

But than AIN'T AJ:cuss:.

jolie2.jpg

angelina-guns.jpg

Tomb-Raider-B.jpg

pix_maxeline_com_tombraider_02.jpg

angelina-jolie-tomb-raider-3.jpg

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BobCav, you dawg you :celebrate.

I was gonna put them up too, but didn't know how much I would (my goddness) "offend" someone.

'em pics what I'm talking 'bout...

TJ

thewise1

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
My oldest daughter thinks Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful in the world, but I have to tell you. I just don't see it. I don't think she is all that great looking. Just goes to show that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

And yes, my daughter is straight.

Now this is beauty.

http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/officialphotos/18
Hey brother, I'm with you that she's beautiful.... but I guess you could say I'm an equal opportunity man in this case :)

UTOC-45-44

imported post

thewise1 wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
thewise1 wrote:
compmanio365 wrote:
I was already convinced she's hot as hell........now I want her to have my children.......:lol:

I hope my wife isn't reading this....... :shock:
My wife said she'd join me, for Angelina Jolie :eek:

:celebrate
My wife said something about Angelina J as well...:shock:...:lol:...:celebrate...
Women of impeccable taste!

My wife also said that...get this...that Sandra Bullock AND Jennifer Anniston could join in the "gun" fight:shock:....:what:....

TJ

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Prophet wrote:
My wife also said that...get this...that Sandra Bullock AND Jennifer Anniston could join in the "gun" fight:shock:....:what:....

TJ

TJ, you may be the luckiest sonbitch in the country...

lucky bastard:banghead:
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrateIn your face, Prophet:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Prophet wrote:

TJ

TJ, you may be the luckiest sonbitch in the country...

lucky bastard:banghead:
Not really, his wife is willing, mine is not. The results are the same though.

AnaxImperator

imported post

My wife has always said she'd trade me in for Jolie.... or Scarlett Johansson... or Charlize Theron... or that girl from Run Lola Run / Bourne Identity.

I'm down, as long as I can watch ringside. :D

Funny, but I thought that Pitt would be anti-gun...