• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Summer OC/Shoot Out

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Hey guys, I think it's been long enough since our last outing. I'd like to get together again soon. Please post suggested dates/times and ideas for where to meet up and what to do. I'd like to meet on a Tues or Wed if possible, anytime of the day. Dinner and a walk around downtown Boise? Maybe a movie?

bourneshooter

imported post

Tues or Wed night would be nice for me since I work in Meridian so I'm halfway to Boise already.

July we need to plan on the parade idea - wich does require the ID OC brochure to be ready anyways.

So the end of June or whereabouts to get the plan together for everything.

Saint

imported post

I have saturday (June 14) free right now and don't have to work. Anyone interested in doing some early afternoon shooting? :D

LiveToShoot

imported post

I would like to particpate in forum activities. Are there forum members located in the southeastern part of the state, and are activities held in or near the Idaho Falls area?

Thanks...

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Well, not much interest it seems in meeting up or maybe no one is taking the lead? I'm setting 10am Saturday morning, July 19th on my schedule. Activites to be announced. If anyone needs transportation, let us know. Please RSVP to let me know you can attend so we can get a basic head count.

BrianEMT

imported post

I think people just don't check here often enough...I'm at the range (Blacks Creek Open) about three times a week...usually from 16:00 to 19:00...

IndianaBoy79

imported post

bourneshooter wrote:
Post the official thread and then people can start posting the plans for it in that thread.

This is the official thread? Or you think I should start another?
In any case, the date and time I mentioned above stands. Got 4 people including myself already. Any one else just needs to post here and let us know they'll make themselves available. I'll have specific location and activities posted by next week.