• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry on MSU Campus

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Thank you for this info. We really need to get this resolved. I had heard MCRGO's was working on it. But until then we must advise caution when carrying on College grounds.

jfrenchudm

imported post

I agree that caution would be advised. I have attempted to contact MCRGO to see where they are in this, if they are indeed checking it out (it is just a rumor as far as I am concerned, until I see the proof in writing). I also noted that if they are not currently looking into it, and do not intend to, I will take it upon myself (asking for help from others of course). I also offered my services and support, if desired.